Searching for your next rental property can be a full-time job. You know what you want but you just can’t seem to find anything suitable and when you do you contact the agent only to find you’re too late and it has already been let. We always keep our website up to date and list properties we know will be coming onto the rental market in the forthcoming weeks. Click here to view a complete list of available rental properties here
To Book a Viewing
When you find a property you like, you need to make an appointment to inspect it. At Best Property Rentals we realise people looking to rent may not be able to view it when it suits the agent, which is why we are happy to show properties after hours, on weekends and on public holidays. We do this to make inspecting a rental property as easy as we can, so tenants have easy access to inspect properties. To book an inspection:
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: 07 3437 8616 or 0438 888 621 anytime
- Book an inspection on line – click the Book Inspection button on any of our advertisements
Inspect Before Applying
To ensure you have chosen a property that will suit your requirements, we ask that you inspect the property in person PRIOR to applying. If you are relocating from outside of the area and are unable to inspect the property yourself, we ask that you send a representative on your behalf.
How to Apply
For your convenience, our agency accepts online applications through 1Form You can access 1Form with a Google Search, or you can visit realestate.com and Click Apply Online on the property you wish to apply for
If you wish to apply in writing, click the button below
Any person/s over the age of 18 must complete an application form. Please ensure you spend the necessary time to complete the Application properly. Failure to complete and sign all necessary sections will result in longer processing time which could mean you miss out on your ideal property.
100 points of ID Each applicant must provide 100 points of ID. 100 points can be made up of:
- Last 4 Rent Receipts – 25 points
- Full Birth Certificate – 70 points
- Drivers’ License – 40 points
- Medicare Card – 25 points
- 18+ Card / Photo ID – 40 points
- Utility Bill – 25 points
- Passport – 30 points
- Payslips (last two) – 15 points
- Tenant Ledger – 25 points
- Car Registration papers – 25 points
Processing Your Application
When processing your rental application, we will:
- Check your paperwork to ensure all details have been completed
- Check that 100 points of ID have been provided and that details match
- Conduct a 30% income test to ensure you can afford the property. To do this we take your combined income and multiply by 30%. The figure must not exceed the weekly rent. For example, if the combined income for the applicants is $900 per week, you can apply for properties up to $270 per week.
- Contact your employer to confirm details and/or check Centrelink statements
- Complete a Tenancy Database check
- Contact your past and present agent / landlord and check references
- Contact your personal referees and check references
All information is provided to the owner of the property you have applied for so that they can make an informed decision.
Time to Process Your Application
Please allow 3 business days for us to process your application. We ask that you do not call continually to check on the progress as this will only cause delays. We will contact you via email, or phone to advise you of the outcome for your application regardless of whether you are approved or not.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION